TytoCare’s Marcos Domiciano joins host Jonah Comstock for a discussion for the unique opportunities and challenges of telehealth in schools, and how TytoCare’s approach to combining video visits with connected devices has proven a good fit for this area.
- TytoCare’s differentiator – telehealth plus remote examination tools.
- Unique challenges to school-based telehealth.
- How COVID-changed school-based telehealth.
- Telehealth at universities vs grade schools.
- Controlling the spread of COVID-19 at universities.
- Patient engagement through telehealth with students.
- The components of the TytoCare virtual care kit.
- Specific clinical use cases common in schools.
- Efficacy data of TytoCare’s school-based efforts.
More about this episode: